2016 SPRO FROG TOURNAMENT, LAKE GUNTERSVILLE, AL
- Boats 01–30 2:00PM
- Boats 31-60 2:15PM
- Boats 61-90 2:30PM
- Boats 91-120 2:45PM
- Boats 121-150 3:00PM
- Boats 151-180 3:15PM
- Boats 181-210 3:30PM
- Boats 211-240 3:45PM
- Boats 241-270 4:00PM
- Boats 271-300 4:15PM
Life jackets must be worn, zipped up, and buckled up any time the big motor is running.
- Only SPRO frogs may be used and must be worked on the surface.
- Frogs may not be altered in color in any way.
- You may open the hooks.
- You may trim the legs.
- You may add rattles.
- You may add a split ring.
- Other than what is mentioned above, no modifications may be made.
- All other SPRO baits must remain stock. NO ALTERATIONS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 5 fish 15” mouth closed tail pinched on a flat board
- Dead fish is a .5 lb. deduction off TOTAL WEIGHT.
- Short fish is a 1 lb. deduction plus loss of fish.
- Inside the Guntersville Harbor area (see map)
- Within 50’ of a gas pump
- 25 yards from another boat first anchored with the trolling motor up
- Any area marked “No Entry” by local, state, or federal officials