2017 SPRO FROG TOURNAMENT, LAKE GUNTERSVILLE, AL
|Boats|| || Weigh in|
|1-30|| 2:00 PM|
|31-60|| 2:15 PM|
|61-90|| 2:30 PM|
|91-120|| 2:45 PM|
|121-150|| 3:00 PM|
|151-180|| 3:15 PM|
|181-210|| 3:30 PM|
|211-240|| 3:45 PM|
|241-270|| 4:00 PM|
|271-300|| 4:15 PM|
Life jackets must be worn, zipped up, and buckled up any time the big motor is running.
- Only SPRO frogs may be used and must be worked on the surface.
- Frogs may not be altered in color in any way.
- You may open the hooks.
- You may trim the legs.
- You may add rattles.
- You may add a split ring.
- Other than what is mentioned above, no modifications may be made.
- 5 fish 15” mouth closed tail pinched on a flat board
- Dead fish is a .5 lb. deduction off TOTAL WEIGHT.
- Short fish is a 1 lb. deduction plus loss of fish.
- Inside the Guntersville Harbor area (see map)
- Within 50’ of a gas pump
- 25 yards from another boat first anchored with the trolling motor up
- Any area marked “No Entry” by local, state, or federal officials
- "No purchasing of information including, but not limited to hiring a guide may take place after the registration deadline."
Director: Justin Locatis