2017 SPRO FROG TOURNAMENT, LAKE HAVASU
- Life jackets must be worn, zipper up, and buckled up anytime the big motor is running.
- Only SPRO frogs may be used and must be worked on the surface.
- Frogs may not be altered in color in any way.
- You may open the hooks.
- You may trim the legs.
- You may add rattles.
- You may add a split ring.
- Other than what is mentioned above no modifications may be made. Frogs must remain stock. No exceptions!!
- 5 Fish, 13” Mouth closed, tail pinched on a flat board.
- Dead fish is a 0.5 lb. deduction off total weight.
- Short fish is a 1 lb. deduction plus loss of fish.
- Windsor Beach South launch ramp from the point directly south of the ramp to the point to the west of the ramp.
- Within 50' of a gas pump.
- 25 yards from another boat first anchored with the trolling motor up.
- Any area marked “No Entry” by local, state or federal officials.
- Watch the "No Wake Zones," especially in Topock. Once you leave the main river channel going into Topock, it is No Wake the entire length of the channel.
Director: Justin Locatis