2016 SPRO LURE TOURNAMENT, LAKE FORK, TX
- Boats 1- 25 2:00 PM All fishing ceases. Proceed immediately to weigh in.
- Boats 26- 50 2:20 PM All fishing ceases. Proceed immediately to weigh in.
- Boats 51- 75 2:40 PM All fishing ceases. Proceed immediately to weigh in.
- Boats 76-100 3:00 PM All fishing ceases. Proceed immediately to weigh in.
Life jackets must be worn, zipped up, and buckled up any time the big motor is running.
Contestants do not have to launch at host marina, but must arrive at The Minnow Bucket Marina bay for a numbered order take off where live well checks will be performed from long dock after team’s number is called.
Official tournament hours and checkpoints will be given at check-in Friday evening from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm at the on-the-water pavilion located at The Minnow Bucket Marina. Mandatory meeting at 6:30 pm. All boats must be off the water by 8:00 pm.
Failure to go through boat check-in the morning will result in disqualification.
All fishing must cease upon posted stop fishing time.
- Only SPRO frogs may be used and must be worked on the surface.
- Frogs may not be altered in color in any way.
- You may open the hooks.
- You may trim the legs.
- You may add rattles.
- You may add a split ring.
- Other than what is mentioned above, no modifications may be made.
- All other SPRO baits must remain stock. NO ALTERATIONS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 5 Fish stringer per team, which may consist of one bass 24” or greater in length. Lake Fork is a slot lake. All bass being weighed cannot touch 16” and must touch 24” measured with mouth closed and tail pinched to obtain maximum length.
- Dead fish is a .5 lb. deduction off TOTAL WEIGHT.
- Short fish is a 1 lb. deduction plus loss of fish.
- All anglers must be off the water Friday evening September 2, 2016 by 8:00PM.
- 25 yards from another boat first anchored with the trolling motor up.
- Any area marked “No Entry” by local, state, or federal officials.
Mark Howard (JC Outdoors)